REQUIREMENTS OF SUBCLASS 189 VISA
THIS IS A VISA FOR GETTING AUSTRALIAN PR
The Skilled-Independent visa
(subclass 189) is a permanent residence visa for points-tested skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia.
- Age: 21-49 Years
- Education: 15 Years of education.
- Experience: Min 2 year of Experience listed in Occupation demand list (Sometimes, even more experience is needed if Education & Work experience are not related to each other)
- English Language (IELTS/PTE): Minimum 7 or more in each module of IELTS / 65-79 or more in each module of PTE or Depending your profile.
There are points based visas (Skilled Independent
, Skilled Nominated
or Skilled Regional) and also temporary and permanent non-points based (sponsored) visas available, but if you wish to apply for a points based visa you will need enough points to receive an invitation to lodge an application.
Australia’s Department of Home Affairs operate a points system and if you want to know if you have a chance of qualifying for one of these points based visas, you will need to see how many points you might get.
APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR THIS VISA SUBCLASS MUST HAVE THE BELOW
- Score at least 65 points based on his/her profile i.e., Education, Age, Qualification, Work Experience, English proficiency and any other requirements if applicable.
- Choose an occupation listed in “Skilled occupation list of Australia”.
- Have positive Skills Assessment form the recognized & related authority.
- Be Under 50 years of age.
- Must get the required IELTS or PTE scores as required to prove English Proficiency.
- A Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Get Health, Character requirements & certifications done.
- Police Check Clearance (if Required and applicable for countries lived for more than 6 – 12 months, depending on the visa subclass).
ADVANTAGES OF THIS VISA FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
- Live and work In Australia as long as you wish (Indefinitely).
- Apply or Australian citizenship after spending specific time in Australia.
- Study in Australia as per your domain & specializations.
- Get Social Security & Benefits related with it.
- Get Health care & related benefits as per law.
- Sponsor a family member for permanent or temporary residency in Australia.