Get in touch

  • 9505000900 & 8801571290

The H1B visa is for foreign workers who have a job offer from a U.S. employer in a specialized field that typically requires a bachelor's degree or higher. They should meet the qualifications and requirements set by the U.S. government.

Yes, an H1B visa holder can bring their spouse to the United States. The spouse can apply for an H4 dependent visa, which allows them to accompany the H1B visa holder and live in the U.S. However, the spouse will not be eligible to work unless they obtain a separate work visa.

No, an H1B visa holder cannot directly bring their parents to the United States through their visa status. However, there may be other visa options available for parents, such as tourist visas (B1/B2) or other family-based visas. It is advisable to consult with an immigration attorney or check the U.S. Department of State's official website for more information on bringing parents to the U.S.

Yes, an H1B visa holder can apply for a green card (permanent residency) in the United States. The H1B visa is considered a dual intent visa, which means that holders can have the intent to immigrate permanently while temporarily working in the U.S. The process for obtaining a green card can be complex and typically requires sponsorship from an employer or through other eligible immigration pathways.

Yes, the H1B visa is classified as a non-immigrant visa. Non-immigrant visas are intended for temporary stays in the United States for specific purposes, The H1B visa allows foreign workers to work temporarily in the U.S. for a specific employer in a specialized occupation. 

Do you want to get our quality service for your visa processing?