DUTIES OF THE CLIENT
The CLIENT shall be responsible for the performance of the following duties:
- Provide valid contact information, including email, telephone, and mailing address, to the CONSULTANT, at all times during the validity of this Contract, and immediately notify the CONSULTANT of any changes in contact information;
- Follow the CONSULTANT's reasonable advice in order to maximize eligibility and ranking for immigration to Canada / Australia / Europe or any other Country;
- Immediately disclose to the CONSULTANT all information related to any and all current or prior criminal charges and/or convictions, as well as any health issues that have affected or affect the CLIENT or any of his/her accompanying dependents;
- Provide all information and documents requested by the CONSULTANT and the immigration authorities in a timely, accurate, honest and forthright manner;
- Immediately advise the CONSULTANT if there are any changes to the CLIENT’s personal information, language proficiency, work experience, education and training, or civil status, or if the CLIENT receives a validated offer of employment in Canada / Australia / Europe or Any Other Country or a certificate of nomination from any province, territory or state;
- Ensure that all educational and professional credentials claimed (the CREDENTIALS) are complete and have been obtained from an institution that is recognized and accredited by the governing body responsible for such accreditation in the country of issue or study
- Provide sufficient documentation to support all qualifications claimed, including, but not limited to, proof of language proficiency and equivalence of the CREDENTIALS, as advised by the CONSULTANT and/or required by the immigration authorities;
- Demonstrate possession of sufficient unencumbered funds so as to be able to support the CLIENT and his/her accompanying dependents upon their arrival in Canada / Australia / Europe or Any Other Country, in accordance with the norms and guidelines established by immigration authorities;
- Immediately advise the CONSULTANT of any and all written, electronic or telephone communication received by the CLIENT from immigration authorities;
- Attend all interviews if called upon to do so by immigration authorities. The CLIENT is responsible for making all necessary travel arrangements at his or her own expense;
- Pay the Consulting & Processing Fees payable to the CONSULTANT, as set forth in the section CONSULTANT FEES. The CLIENT expressly agrees that it is the CLIENT's entire responsibility to ensure that the said fees arrive in full, in the designated currency;
- CLIENT hereby acknowledges that providing false or misleading information or documents for anything may result in being banned from Canada / Australia / Europe or Any Other Country for a period of five (5) years or forever.
- CLIENT hereby acknowledges that the processing time can be up to two (2) years depending on the multiple factors including but not limited to Express Entry pool, Province Nomination, LMIA requirements & other factors.
REFUNDS, PENALTIES & HOLD / STOP
REFUND FOR THE FOLLOWING GROUNDS:
100% refund is applicable only to those applicants/CLIENTs whose visa rejection caused due to
- The documentation submitted to the embassy is considered as inappropriate filing. (For refund consideration rejection letter from respective embassy must be provided).
NON-REFUNDABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING GROUNDS:
- If you sign up the service & change your mind later and decide to withdraw.
- If you make a payment and any later decide to withdraw for any reason.
- If you do not wish to continue with our services.
- Failure to provide required documents with in 60 working days, then CONSULTANT has right to place the case on temporarily hold and after temporary hold even if the CLIENT does not submit the required documents to file the application within 30 working days , then CONSULTANT has right to close the case permanently without refund.
- Failure to submit medicals by the CLIENT of himself/herself and his/her family members included in the application.
- Failure to provide a genuine police clearance certificate, which is not less than 6 months old.
- Submission of fraudulent or deceptive documents.
- Prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the CLIENT or any of his/her family members included in the application.
- If profile is not picked up from the pool.
- Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
- If the CLIENT fails to attend or get the required score in IELTS English/French to meet the eligibility criteria and as per requirement of visa process.
- In case of the visa rejected: If the applicants fail to attend the visa interview, if the applicant does not comply with the requirements of the Embassy or the consulate and for any other factors where the consulate/Embassy authorities decline the visa for forgery, intimidation, submission of untrue records or unverifiable documents and so on.
- There would be no refund if the CLIENT abandons his/her case within 3 months from the date of registration. (Non-communication with your process consultant for a period of 3 months shall also be deemed to be abandonment). And doesn’t respond to the mails or calls made by the company for more than a month.
- Falls short to fulfill the language proficiency requirements as per the CLIENTS profile.
- Applicant accepts that recording voice or videos in premises of AGACS PVT LTD is unauthorized AGACS PVT LTD is free to take any legal action for an unauthorized behavior of applicant.
- If the applicant corresponds directly with any type of assessment body, at any time of phase until and unless the candidate is authorized or given written grant for doing so.
- Tries to malign with the name of AGACS PVT LTD in what so ever condition, which tampers the performance of AGACS PVT LTD and its reputation.
- If the candidate does not respond to the mails and calls made by AGACS PVT LTD for more than a month.
- If the applicant backs out because of personal reasons.
- If the applicants fails to prove does he/she does not have sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance for his/her relative, included in the application form.
- AGACS PVT LTD is not responsible for refund of any fees or other amounts/charges that have been paid to any Assessing bodies, Immigration Authorities, Embassy/Consulate/High commission in the event of applicant not getting approval /visa/immigration , or in case of rejection or non-acceptance of his/her application at any stage by any authority. The CONSULTANT FEES only include the charges towards the services rendered by AGACS PVT LTD and does not include any application or assessing fees.
- All refund cases would be cleared in between 45-60 days to claim refund, the rejection letters (including letter after re-appeal) to be produced.
- By signing/acknowledging the agreement to avail our services, CLIENT cannot withdraw AT ANY POINT during the process because of own personal circumstances which may have changed. It is unacceptable to consider or entertain any form of settlement. As a business with heavy investments, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds once service has been provided or when any part of the process has commenced.